sábado, maio 31, 2008

Gosto de... Depeche Mode!


"It´s a competitive world. Everything counts in large ammounts." (Everything counts)

"If you try walking in my shoes, you´d stumble in my footsteps." (Walking in my shoes)

"Let your mind do the walking and let my body do the talking." (World in my eyes)

"All your stupid ideals got your head in the clouds. You should see how it feals with your feet on the ground." (Useless)

"Let me see you stripped down to the bone."
(Stripped)

"I give in to sin, because you have to make this life livable." (Strange love)

"It´s only when I loose myself in someone else that I find myself." (Only when I loose myself)

"Don´t say you want me, don´t say you need me, don´t say you love me, it´s understood. Don´t say your happy out there without me, I know you can´t be, cause it´s no good." (It´s no good)

"Tonight I´m in the hands of faith, I have myself over on a plate." (Behind the wheel)